The Neuro Spinal Hospital Life Training Site is proud to be affiliated with the Emergency International Training Center. Our dedicated team of instructors is expert healthcare professionals and AHA approved instructors. If you are in need of training in Heartsaver, First Aid, Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Electrocardiogram & Pharmacology Airway Management, join us and enjoy the state of the art training facility and get certification in same day, classes is available during the weekdays and weekend.
Whether you are an EMT, nurse, physician, day care worker, teacher, or a concerned citizen, these courses will meet all of your training needs.
All our training courses are approved and accredited by the Dubai Health Authority.
Our life support site offers the following trainings:
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), approximately 4 million injuries and illnesses occur annually in the workplace, and nearly 80 percent of sudden cardiac arrests occur outside the hospital.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage a first aid, choking or sudden cardiac arrest emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives. In this course, students learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, broken bones, shock and other first aid emergencies. This course also teaches adult CPR and AED use.
Upon successful completion of the course, including a first aid, CPR and AED skills test, students receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for 2 years.
• Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• First aid basics
• Medical emergencies
• Injury emergencies
• Environmental emergencies
• Adult CPR and AED use
• Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR
Duration: 8 hours
Primary Audience: This course is designed for persons in the workplace or community as well as those who want to learn First Aid, CPR and AED skills.
Some rescuers may be required to take this course as part of their employer’s regulations: including corporate safety employees, security guards, airline personnel, lifeguards, school bus drivers, etc.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers (HCP) course is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support. This course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
BLS for Healthcare Providers teaches a skill using the American Heart Association’s proven Practice-While-Watching technique, which allows Instructors to observe students, provide feedback and guide students’ acquisition of skills. With their student manual for the course, students receive the new Pocket Reference Card, designed to provide quick emergency information to the rescuer at any time.
Upon successful completion of the course, including both practical and written exams students receive a Healthcare Provider course completion card valid for 2 years and on certificate which earns 3.5 hours in CME points.
• Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• The Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• CPR with an advanced airway
Duration: 5 hours
Primary Audience: This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
ACLS is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
Upon successful completion of the course students receive a ACLS Provider course completion card valid for 2 years and on certificate which earns 10 hours in CME points.
• Airway management
• Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED
• Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
• Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
• Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
• Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Related pharmacology
Duration: 2days course (approximately 11 hours 45 minutes with breaks)
• Physician Assistants
The adult ECG & Pharmacology Course have been identified as key gaps in specialized knowledge for healthcare providers. ECG & Pharmacology is a course that the AHA has developed and designed as a pre-course option for ACLS students who were identified through the ACLS Pre course Self-Assessment as needing to improve ECG recognition skills and/or drug treatment knowledge. This course is also designed for any healthcare provider needing to learn ECG recognition skills and improve their knowledge
Duration: 7 hours
This course is provided for healthcare professionals who are involved in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest. This includes professionals in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care unit’s physicians, physician’s assistants, nurses, pharmacists and other professionals who require this specialized knowledge for their job.