Neuro and Spine Surgeon
|Doctor Name||Dr. Catalin Nicolae Majer|
|Specialty||Neuro and Spine Surgery|
|Experience||Over 20 Years|
Dr. Catalin is a Specialized Neurosurgeon in the field of Spinal Surgery with over 20 years of extensive surgical experience, 18 years since he started at Neuro Spinal Hospital.
He is experienced in providing non-surgical and surgical treatments for Neck Pain, Low Back Pain, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Scoliosis and fractures of the spine.
Dr. Catalin is highly experienced in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery and traditional complex surgeries including Microdiscectomy, Laminectomy, Spinal fusion and Total Disc Replacement.
Qualifications & Career Highlights
- Board in Neurosurgery – Romania
- European Board in Neurosurgery
- Member of European Association of Neurosurgical Societies
- Multiple Training in Spine Surgery in Australia, Germany and the USA
- Member of World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies
- Lecturer in ArabSpine Course Diploma
Areas of Excellence
- Microsurgery of the Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Minimally Invasive Techniques for Canal Stenosis Decompression
- Spinal Trauma
- Spinal Fixation for Degenerative Instability and other Disease
- Spinal Decompression and Fusion
- Cervical Total Disc Replacement
- Posterior Cervical Stabilization
- Pain management procedures
– Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sciatica, Degenerative Disc Diseases & Spondylosis, Herniated Disc Diseases, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative & Isthmic Spondylolisthesis, Spinal Tumors, Spinal Fractures, Osteoporotic Fractures, Spinal Cord Injuries and Spinal Deformities; Scoliosis, Kyphosis.
Dr. Catalin's Memberships
Dr. Catalin has many scientific memberships.